Data Privacy Stament & Cancellation
Here we would like to describe to you if and how we process your personal data. „We“ as the person responsible for the purposes of the general data protection regulation („DSGVO“) are business owners:
Sweet Dreams OG, Fiali Ring 3, 3133 Traismauer, Austria, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stand: 21st March,2018
- General Information On Data Processing And Legal Bases
- This data privacy statement describe the kind, the scope and the purpose of the workmanship from personal based data inside our service offer and the websites associated with it, functions and contents (subsequentin common designated as „website“). This statement applies regardless of the domains, systems, platforms, and devices used (for example, desktop or mobile or offline).
- The definitions of the terms used here, like for example „persoanl based data“ or their „workmanship“ you can find in Art 4 DSGVO.
- We process personal based data only under compliance of the legal provisions (especially Art 6 Abs 1 DSGVO). Accordingly, data will only be processed if there is a legal license; especially also when the data processing to fulfill our contractual Services ( for example processing orders) as well as our online-services required is or legal prescribes is or a compliance from you as user exist or a overriding legitimate interest on our part exist (for example interest at the Analysis and improvement our online-offers; determining your credit rating).
- Processed Data Categories And Legal Bases Of Processing
- The personal data you provide voluntarily when registering for our newsletter
(particulary e-mail adresses) will be processed by us exclusively with your (revocable) consent Art 6 Abs 1 lit a DSGVO processed.
- Otherwise, we process within the scope of our offer the following of your personal data for the execution of the contract (Art 6 Abs 1 lit b DSGVO) or based on our overriding legitimate interest. (Art 6 Abs 1 lit f DSGVO):
- Stock data (f.e. names and adresses from the costumers contact person, phone number, e-mail adresses)
- Contract data (f.e. ordered goods, names from clerk, payment information)
- Usage data (f.e. the visited websites of our online offer, interest on our goods and services)
- Content data (f.e. entries in the contact form)
- Purposes Of Data Processing
- The personal data referred to in point 2 are processed for the following purposes:
- for execution the order you have made and the related delivery of goods;
- to make this website available to you and to further improve this website and to design more user-friendly for you;
- to create usage statistics;
- to answer your inquiries.
- Your used personal based data come from the information provided by yourself during the ordering process or are automatically upraised when you visit the website (f.e. IP-adress).
- Transmission From Data To A Third Party
- A transfer from data only in the context of legal requirements. Accordingly, we will only pass data if this is f.e. based on of Art 6 Abs 1 lit b DSGVO is required for the performance of the contract or due to a predominant legitimate interest in accordance with Art 6 Abs 1 lit f DSGVO at an economical and effective business.
- If we use subcontractors, they are in the EU or in the EWR. A transfer to third countries does not take place.
- For the above purposes, we will transfer your personal information to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- IT-Service Provider;
- Logistics Company;
- Payment Service;
- Company For Credit Reports;
- Newsletter Service Provider;
- Google Analytics
- On our website we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountin View, CA 94043, USA (kurz „Google“) on. Google Analytics used so-called „Cookies“. These are text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. We use this analytics tool because of our overriding legitimate interest in having an easy-to-use website access statistics in a cost-effective manner according to Art 6 Abs 1 lit f DSGVO ein.
- Google is under the Privacy-Shield-Agreement certified and thus provides a guarantee, to comply with European data protection law.
- On our website we use the option offered by Google Analytics the IP-Anonymization. The IP-adresses is being used by Google within member states of the european union
or in other contract states of EWR abriged. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
- Google uses this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website,to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be combine with other data by Google.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. In addition, you may prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the online offer to Google and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link
- For more information about the use of data by Google, as well as to the setting and contradictory options, visit the websites of Google: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners („Use of data by Google in your use of websites or apps of our partners“), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads („Data usage for advertising purposes“), http://www.google.de/settings/ads („Manage information that Google uses to show you advertising“).
- Cookies & Reach Measurement
- On our wesbite we use so-called cookies. A cookie is a small file or other type of information store that can be stored on your computer when you visit a website.
Basically, cookies are used, to provide users with additional features on a website (for example easement of navigation; finding pages, they you have seen before; storage of preferences for a repeated visit).Cookies can not access, read or modify any other data on your computer.
- The most of this Cookies on our Website are so-called session-cookies, which are only stored for the duration of the current visit to the website (for example to enable the use of our booking system at all). They will be automatically deleted when you leave our website. Durbale cookies, however, remain on your computer until you manually delete them in your browser. We use such persistent cookies to recognize you when you visit our website next time.
- If you don`t want that, that Cookies saved on your computer, so deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of the browser. You can also block or delete already saved cookies in your browser. If you make use of it, however, restrictions on the use of the website are.
- Facebook Social Plugins
- Based on our legitimate interests (in particular interest in the analysis and optimization of our online offer in the sense of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) we use social plugins („plugins“) of social networks facebook.com. This powered by the Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland (kurz „Facebook“). The Plugins can represent interaction elements or content (for example text contribution, viedeos or graphics). You will be visible on the facebook Logos (white „f“ on blue field, the concepts „Like“ or a „thumb up“-sign) or are with the addition „Facebook Social Plugin“ marked. Here you can see the list and the look of the Facebook social plugins:https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
- Facebook is under the Privacy-Shield-Abkommen certiied. As a result, it offers a guarantee that is required by European data protection law „adequate level of protection“ to comply. (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
- If you visit a feature of this online offering that contains such a plugin, your device will establish a direct connection to the facebook servers.
The content from the plugins will be transmitted by facebook directly to your device and incorporated by this into the online offer.In the process, user profiles of the processed data can be created. We therefore have no influence on the amount of data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin.We inform you as a user therefore according to our knowledge.
- By integrating the plugins, facebook receives the information that you, as a user, have accessed the corresponding page of the online offer. If you are logged in to facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you integrate with the plugins , for example with the Like Button confirm or leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your device directly to facebook and stored there. If you are not a member of facebook, so it´s also possible, that facebook gets and stores your IP address. Facebook indicates that only an anonymous IP address is stored in Austria.
- If you are a member of facebook and you don´t want, that facebook About this online offer data collects over you and linked to the member data stored on Facebook, you must log out of Facebook and delete your cookies before using our online offer. Other settings and inconsistencies regarding the use of data for promotional purposes are possible within the Facebook profile settings:https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads oder über die US-amerikanische Seite http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ oder die EU-side http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. The settings are platform independent, this means they are adopted for all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
- Facebook-, Custom Audiences und Facebook-Marketing-Services
- Inside our online offer will by reason of to our legitimate interests in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer and for these purposes
that so-called „Facebook-Pixel“ of the social Network Facebook, which from the Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, bzw. if you are located in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland is operated („Facebook“), used.
- Facebook is under the Privacy-Shield-Convention certified. As a result, it offers a guarantee that is required by European data protection law
„adequate level of protection“ comply (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
- With the help of the Facebook pixel, Facebook is on the one hand possible, the visitors of our online offer as a target group for the presentation of ads
(so- called. „Facebook-Ads“) to determine. Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to display the Facebook ads we have been sent only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our online offer or the best features (for example interests on certain products, which are determined by the websites visited) to exhibit, which we submit to Facebook
(so- called. „Custom Audiences“). With the help of the Facebook pixel, we also want to make sure that our Facebook ads are in line with the potential interest of users and are not annoying.
With the help of the Facebook pixel, we can also understand the effectiveness of the Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes, where we see if users have been redirected to our site after clicking on a Facebook ad (sog-called. „Conversion“).
- The Facebook pixel is integrated when calling our website directly through Facebook and can on your device so-called. Cookie, that means save a small file. If you subsequently log in to Facebook or visit Facebook in the logged-in state, the visit to our online offer will be noted in your profil. The data collected about you are anonymous to us, so do not give us any conclusions about your identity as a user. Certainly, the data is stored and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and can be used by Facebook as well as for its own market research and advertising purposes. If we should send data to Facebook for comparison purposes, they will be encrypted locally in the browser and only then sent to Facebook via a secure https connection. This is done solely with the purpose of establishing a comparison with the equally encrypted by Facebook data.
- The processing of the data by Facebook is part of Facebook’s data usage policy. Accordingly, please take note of general notes on the display of Facebook Ads, in the data usage policy of Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. Special inforamtion and deatails to Facebook-Pixel and their functionality you can get in the help section from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616.
- It is possible to object to the capture by the Facebook pixel and use of your data to display Facebook Ads. To set which types of ads you see within Facebook, you can go to the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions for the usage-based advertising Settings.:https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. The settings are made platform independent., that means they are adopted for all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
- You have the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter via our website. For this we need your e-mail address and your (always revocable) declaration that you agree with the subscription to the newsletter.
- In particular, the newsletter contains information about our products, new developments regarding the products we offer, new product introductions, promotions, competitions and events of both our company and our partner companies or suppliers.
- The final registration takes place viadouble opt-in: Once you have subscribed to the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation email with your link to confirm the registration
- As an existing customer you can according to § 107 Abs 3 TKG also without separate registration newsletter and other information (direct mail) received from us. You have the option, for example to refuse sending direct mail at the course booking.
- Cancellation Law
- You may at any time object to the future processing of your personal data in accordance with legal requirements; in particular, this possibility exists against processing for the purpose of direct mail.
- Duration Of Storage
- The data stored by us are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for their purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements.
- Legally we are for example ld. § 132 BAO for the storage of accounting documents(for example bills, supporting documents) for a period of at least 7 years(longer in case of legal dispute) bound.
- Your Rights In Connection With The Workmanship Of personal based data
- You are entitled, among other things, to check if and which personal data we have stored about you and to receive copies of this data, (ii) the entitlement, addition or the deletion of your personal data, that are wrong or not lawfully processed,(iii)to demand from us, to Limit the processing, and (iv) under certain circumstances to object to the processing of your personal data or the prior consent given for processing (for example newsletter-registration) zu to recant, (v)To extend data transmission, (vi) to know the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal information is transmitted, and (vii) complaint to the competent authority(in Austria at the Data Protection Authority) to rise.
- Change Of Data Privacy Statement
- Please inform yourself regularly about the current content of our data privacy statement.